In support of the launch of my novel, Duatero, my wife and I are running a second book-review contest. For every review of Duatero you post on a different site (Amazon, Kobo, Goodreads, etc) by July 15, 2019, you will be entered in a draw to win your choice of cookies, macrons, or cupcakes baked by @jmbradle.
- (Sorry, baked goods for Canadian residents only–customs officials get sticky fingers when they see foodstuff crossing borders. The prize for non-Canadians is a $30 (CDN) gift card at Amazon, Kobo, or a bookseller of your choice)
- … and, well, if you’re a Canadian who hates dessert, your prize can be a gift card, too. Winner’s choice.
Here’s the details:
- Post your review on Amazon, Kobo, Goodreads, or any other book review site before the end of July 15, 2019 (PST)
- Message me to let me know on whatever social media forum you read this message on
- Tell me the sites you posted to–one entry for each site you post your review on
- My wife and I will put the names in a hat and draw the winner soon after July 15, 2019.
See our previous winner here.