And now, a word from my publisher ….
“We live, once more, in parlous times. In the last decade we’ve had war, famine, terrorism, climate change – and now COVID-19. While it is sometimes tempting to give into fear, it is far more tempting to continue to dream, to explore and create.
Science fiction has always asked the tough questions – “what if” and “if this goes on” – but we’ve also dreamed of the alternatives, the if only solutions to hard problems.
When Bundoran Press first started to put together this bundle, no one had even heard of the novel coronavirus, yet here we have a set of novels and short story collections perfectly suited to the times.
Without darkness, there can be no light. Even the grimmest of these tales illuminate the strength of the human spirit while the brightest reveal the power of hopes and dreams.
And some are just rip-snorting fun, designed to carry you away to other worlds when this one seems a little hard to take.”
– Hayden Trenholm, Bundoran Press
For StoryBundle, you decide what price you want to pay. For $5 (or more, if you’re feeling generous), you’ll get the basic bundle of four books in any ebook format—WORLDWIDE.
- iD by Madeline Ashby
- Outer Diverse by Nina Munteanu
- The Venusian Job by Ryan T. McFadden
- Lazarus Risen by Hayden Trenholm and Mike Rimar
If you pay at least the bonus price of just $15, you get all four of the regular books, plus EIGHT more books, for a total of twelve books!
- The Courier by Gerald Brandt
- Lost in Translation by Edward Willett
- The Better Part of Valor by Tanya Huff
- Stories 2: Space by Robert J. Sawyer
- Brendan’s Way by Matthew Bin
- Duatero by Brad C. Anderson
- Driving Ambition by Fiona Moore
- Dark Corridor by Jennifer Rahn
This bundle is available only for a limited time via http://www.storybundle.com. It allows easy reading on computers, smartphones, and tablets as well as Kindle and other ereaders via file transfer, email, and other methods. You get multiple DRM-free formats (.epub and .mobi) for all books!
It’s also super easy to give the gift of reading with StoryBundle, thanks to our gift cards – which allow you to send someone a code that they can redeem for any future StoryBundle bundle – and timed delivery, which allows you to control exactly when your recipient will get the gift of StoryBundle.
Why StoryBundle? Here are just a few benefits StoryBundle provides.
- Get quality reads: We’ve chosen works from excellent authors to bundle together in one convenient package.
- Pay what you want (minimum $5): You decide how much these fantastic books are worth. If you can only spare a little, that’s fine! You’ll still get access to a batch of exceptional titles.
- Support authors who support DRM-free books: StoryBundle is a platform for authors to get exposure for their works, both for the titles featured in the bundle and for the rest of their catalog. Supporting authors who let you read their books on any device you want—restriction free—will show everyone there’s nothing wrong with ditching DRM.
- Give to worthy causes: Bundle buyers have a chance to donate a portion of their proceeds to Mighty Writers and Girls Write Now!
- Receive extra books: If you beat the bonus price, you’ll get the bonus books!
StoryBundle was created to give a platform for independent authors to showcase their work, and a source of quality titles for thirsty readers. StoryBundle works with authors to create bundles of ebooks that can be purchased by readers at their desired price. Before starting StoryBundle, Founder Jason Chen covered technology and software as an editor for Gizmodo.com and Lifehacker.com.